- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 18 Jan, 2019
Mitsubishi Motors are looking for a Store Vehicle Logistics Coordinator to join their team at intu Lakeside.
Job type: Permanent / Part Time
Salary: £9.74 p/h
The Store Vehicle Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that store and customer vehicles are prepared and maintained to a high standard as part of the delivery of excellent service to customers at Mitsubishi intu Lakeside. This includes the technical set up and valeting of vehicles for display in store and supporting the store leadership team to coordinate the logistics of setting these vehicles up during out-of-hours vehicle moves into and out of the centre. In addition, the Store Vehicle Logistics Coordinator will conduct customer home and workplace deliveries
- Work in conjunction with the store leadership team to manage logistics for store display vehicle moves, overseeing the technical set up of vehicles for display (removal of fuses, installing showroom battery packs etc) and restoring vehicles removed from display to a drivable condition (replacement of fuses, battery packs etc)
- Carry out customer vehicle deliveries and part exchange appraisals and collections
- Carry out checks and maintain demo vehicles to the required standards for test drives, including valeting, fueling, routine maintenance (oil level, washer fluid, battery condition etc), fitment and removal of trackers and arranging any ad hoc repairs, as required
- Ensure all vehicles are valeted to a high standard, including demo fleet, store display and customer handover vehicles, proactively prioritising work in line with business need
- Ensure all consumables and cleaning material/equipment are controlled and maintained and that wastage of all materials, oils and fluids is minimised
- Report to store leadership team on daily progress and provide any feedback as required on vehicle faults, health and safety issues and process improvements
- Maintain an excellent level of training, particularly product knowledge
- Supporting the Store Expert team and customers in store on an ad hoc basis
Role is part time with permanent contracts, 24 hours per week from Monday to Sunday and offer a basic salary of £9.74 per hour (pro-rata for part time).
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com