- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 12 May, 2018
House of Fraser are looking for NINE Service Specialists to join their team at intu Lakeside.
Job type: Permanent / Full Time & Part Time available
Salary: £8.05 - £8.50 p/h
A totally customer focused role driving customer loyalty and high average spends through the provision of an individually bespoke service. Consistently delivering excellent customer experiences and achieving personal targets. Level 2 candidates will also train, coach and develop members of the team as requested and support the Service Manager to organise the workload and team to achieve results.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Deliver a world leading multi-channel customer experience that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
- Achieve all targets by providing a bespoke and commercial fitting room service, helping to style customers by actively listening to their needs taking into account their lifestyle and body shape.
- Promote House Brands and Own Bought lines at every opportunity.
- Introduce customers to, and demonstrate enthusiasm for all Multi-channel services to drive sales and build customer loyalty.
- Resolve complaints and queries effectively face to face or on the telephone.
- Maintain replenishment and achieve excellent stockroom and back of house standards to ensure product availability
- Effectively use POS systems and processes to enhance the customer experience to Company guidelines and policies.
- Maintain high standards of personal presentation including wearing a name badge
- Take an active role in supporting in store eventing, providing ideas and feedback on ways to improve.
- Maintains sophisticated retail and visual standards to create theatre and capture the customers imagination.
- 100% compliant in Loss Prevention and Health and Safety policies, procedures and legislation
- Relevant retail or customer facing experience with a consistent career path which reflects the role.
- Can demonstrate a passion for working with customers to help them feel special.
- A desire and ability to deliver sales against target.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate confidently.
- Ability to work with and navigate Epos systems and is computer literate.
- An understanding of and interest in House of Fraser.
To apply, please visit www.houseofcareers.co.uk