Where we began…
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of our newest stores and teams! You will be working with likeminded, passionate retail professionals in delivering world class customer service. Together you will work to drive store success and stamp the Watchfinder mark at our new Lakeside store. You are a driven and self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a vibrant and busy environment. You will apply yourself and give customers an experience like no other by offering your expertise on the luxury retail industry. You will be proactive and show initiative in a place where innovation is always welcomed. A successful Sales Advisor at Watchfinder always goes above and beyond to give customers the best service that they can offer. If you are ready to take the next steps in your retail career, then click apply!
Duties will include:
· Correspond to all customers enquiries via telephone or through our website
· Manage the start to finish sales process from appointments and viewings to purchases and after sales care
· Negotiating competitive prices of watches to secure a deal with the best possible margin (Also involvement with part exchange customers)
· Managing your ongoing pipeline of customer enquiries via a diary system to maximise to fullest conversion
· Greeting customers who are visiting the store or scheduled in for appointments.
· Keep the store clean and tidy to meet company expectations
· Sharing your experiences and knowledge with colleagues to develop as a team
· Strong communication skills
· Results driven and thriving in a target driven sales environment (KPI’s)
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Ability to take in technical information
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Highly organized with the ability to prioritise own workload.
· Able to follow company policies and procedures
· Experience in luxury is an advantage, but not necessary
Now is the time to start showcasing your Sales skills and make a difference to a growing organisation!
THE NEXT STEPS...
This list of Roles and Responsibilities is not exhaustive and is not designed to limit or inhibit the way we work or how the role develops, it is intended to be a fluid document and indicates how we currently see the role.
· Please note: The successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check and provide two recent references
· Please advise us in advance if you have any special requirements if you are asked to attend an interview.
if you are interested in this job role, please apply here- https://jobs.richemont.com/Watchfinder/job/Lakeside-Sales-Advisor-ESS/582954201/