Line Chef – New Opening Restaurant!
Real Italian food, created with passion and served with style. This is what ASK is famous for. And with our newly designed restaurants, we’re taking it all to the next level – adding more Italian creative spirit to come up with dishes that are even more interesting and inspirational. We want to offer a special and memorable dining experience. Joining us as a Line Chef in our new opening restaurant, you’ll make sure we do.
What we will ASK of you
• Demonstrate a good working knowledge of Italian food and cooking techniques
• Cook for and inspire the team driving food consistency and knowledge
• Confidently demonstrate ticket and line management
• Perform and maintain a food stock count and be confident in analysing the data
• Confidently complete a food order for the restaurant based on prep and par
• Fully versed on Health and safety procedures ensuring that the kitchen is opened safely on a daily basis
What you’ll need
• Previous experience within a restaurant or food service environment
• A sound knowledge of Italian food ingredients and cooking techniques
• Confident in all health and safety practices with proven ability to maintain a kitchen with a consistent approach
• A good working knowledge of producing and maintaining food GP’s with a solid understanding of the impact on the restaurants P&L
• Proven evidence of growing and motivating a team
We’re far more than just a place to work. We’re a place to express yourself. A place to create food to be proud of. And, with amazing training (including our Italian Education and our award-winning development programme) we’re also a place to grow. So come and join our family.
To apply please visit www.askitalian.co.uk/join-us