TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The promoter of the Superdry In-store Prize Draw (“the Prize Draw”) is DKH Retail Limited company number with its registered address at Unit 60, The Runnings, Cheltenham, GL51 9NW (“we”, “our”, “us”, or the “Promoter”).
Who can enter
- The Prize Draw is open from [DATE] until [DATE] to all students with valid form of identification and aged sixteen or over of the closing date of the Prize Draw.
- The Promoter’s employees, their families or agents, Promoter affiliated companies, or any other person connected with the Prize Draw may not enter.
- We may ask you to confirm your eligibility to enter.
- By entering this Prize Draw, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that our decision is final and binding in all matters relating to this Prize Draw. If you fail to comply with these terms and conditions your entry will automatically be void.
How to enter
- You can enter the Prize Draw by signing up to intu via XXXX
- The Prize is a Superdry jacket/ coat worth up to the value of £ (“Prize”).
- The winning entry will be chosen at random. There will only be one winner. The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner shall be notified via [email] within [24 hours] of the closing of the Prize Draw.
- If the winner does not respond within  days following notification or rejects the Prize, we reserve the right to select an alternative entrant to receive the Prize.
- The winner must claim the Prize by going to the [Superdry Lakeside] store on [insert date] between [insert time] and [insert time].
- There are no cash alternatives: the Prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable and subject to availability.
- The name and town of the winner will be available for one month after the Prize Draw closing date. If you wish to find out the identity of the chosen winner(s) please send a stamped addressed envelope to: WINNERS, Superdry [Lakeside] Prize Draw, Marketing Department, DKH Retail Limited, Unit 1B, The Runnings, Cheltenham, GL51 9NW.
Rules for entry
- This competition is only applicable to the Superdry store in XXX
- You may only submit one entry to the Prize Draw. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- We may refuse to accept any entry at our absolute discretion. Incomplete and third party entries will be disqualified.
- We may alter, amend or withdraw this Prize Draw without prior notice if necessary due to circumstances outside of our reasonable control and will not accept responsibility for this.
- We accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this Prize Draw or by your acceptance of a prize. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- By submitting an entry, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter. Your data will only be used for the purposes of running this Prize Draw. We will process your personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- This Prize Draw, including these terms and conditions, are governed by the laws of England and Wales and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute arising under or in connection with the Prize Draw and/or these term and conditions.