Ever decide to have a little browse on the ASOS new in section, then emerge four hours later having emptied what feels like your entire bank account? Yep, we’ve all been there. As much as we love ASOS, and we really love them, the online shopping giant comes with a whole host of trials, tribulations and, what we like to call, first-world shopping problems.
From the absolute heartbreak of finally committing to buying that dress only to discover it’s out of stock in your size *weeps* to realising your parcel has been left with your aloof neighbour and now you have to engage in polite, awkward conversation.
The editors at Cosmopolitan have hit the nail on the head with their hilarious round-up of these classic ASOS shopping struggles. Here are a few of our favourites from their post (warning: snorting laughs likely)…
1. When you need to update your wardrobe, but just don’t have the time or the energy to go through 180 pages of tops...
2. When you know that top is too small for you, but you really cba to make that trip to the Post Office so you make it work
3. When your tracking app says that your parcel has been delivered, but there’s no sign of it
4. So you spend the next five hours relentlessly tweeting @ASOS_HereToHelp with no shame whatsoever
@twentyf0ur_ Replied to your friend 7 minutes ago. Bear in mind this isn't instant messenger. If you keep tweeting us you will be blocked.— ASOS Here to Help (@ASOS_HeretoHelp) October 26, 2016
5. When the total of your basket comes to over £200, but there’s not a single thing thing you want to take out
6. But then your order arrives and you want to keep everything
7. When you order an outfit on evening next-day delivery for a night out with your girls hoping it will arive at 6pm, but at almost 10pm it’s still not turned up and everyone’s gone out without you
8. When you realise you’re going to have to go to the actual shops because you missed the next-day delivery cut off
9. When your neighbour takes in your parcel and you know that in order to get it back you will have to engage in conversation with Roger *shudders*
10. Then it gets to pay day and after scrolling through 200+ pages on fashion you haven’t found anything you want
Check out Cosmo’s full list of ASOS shopping struggles, here