Job title: Retail Artist (Part-Time, varied weekly rota, with minimum of 3 evening shifts up to 8pm)
Company Name: Endura Roses
Location: Intu Eldon Square
Salary: Meets NMW – negotiable dependant on experience
Who We Are…
Endura is an exclusive specialist rose retailer, based in the UK but selling across the globe. Our selection of preserved roses is the largest of its kind in the world and once preserved, the roses are kept at the peak of their natural beauty for years and years without water, sunlight or any other kind of care necessary.
Due to our ongoing growth strategy, Endura has a requirement for part-time Retail Sales Advisor based in our Intu Eldon Square store.
The Role ...
An Endura Retail Artist is an excellent communicator and positive brand ambassador, ensuring that each customer is provided all the necessary product knowledge for them to select and purchase products that surpass their imagination and needs.
The Person ...
You will possess good interpersonal skills, with the ability to be self-motivated. We need an individual with enthusiasm, energy, a positive attitude and a strong work ethic, with the ability to go the extra mile when required
To be successful in this position, the candidate should be comfortable working independently without supervision and in a group in our team-oriented environment.
You must a confident individual who can build excellent relationships with our customers by establishing a natural and genuine rapport.
Selling is an important aspect within this role, and to succeed you must be prepared to be accountable for your results, and have a keen desire to develop to do this.
· Proactively achieve personal and store key performance indicators
· Be an effective brand ambassador, ensuring customers are greeted timely in a timely manner.
· Build excellent relationships with customers by establishing a natural and genuine rapport to create a wonderful experience for each and every customer.
· Develop your product knowledge by active involvement in training and knowledge sharing including participation in training sessions.
· Be fully responsible for undertaking and completing all till transactions.
· Perform operational tasks ensuring that the store runs effectively by following established processes.
· Assist with replenishing products, keeping all product and point of sale etc. neat and organised.
· Support the visual merchandising standards of the store.
· Minimise stock loss
· Work under full compliance with Company rules and regulations.
· Work without supervision to efficiently meet store objectives.
Experience and Qualifications Required
· Interest or experience in floristry an advantage (but not essential)
· Excellent communication skills
· Reliable, with excellent time management skills and punctuality.
· Self-starter who is energetic and flexible.
· Detail oriented
· Identifies additional tasks to be completed and willingly assists others.
Please only apply for this position if you have at least 3 years paid employment experience in similar retail environment, as a sales assistant, or in a similar customer focused role.
Please only apply for this position if you willing and able to be fully flexible in terms of working hours. Shift patterns will vary over 7 days and will include a minimum of 3 evening shift per week, working until close, 9am or 8pm.
Candidates must be legally authorised to work in the U.K. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status. No criminal history. A background check will be performed.
How to Apply:
Please provide the following:
· Cover letter and CV which clearly details the hours you are available to work each day of the week, Monday to Sunday to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: ANY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED WITHOUT A COVER LETTER AND WITHOUT DETAILS OF AVAILABILITY WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.