Kurt Geiger is looking for applicants for a 39 hour assistant manager position.
Voted the UK’s coolest footwear brand by Vogue readers and currently Europe’s leading luxury shoe and accessory retailer we are looking for dynamic individuals who are as passionate about our business as we are. We work hard at Kurt Geiger because we love what we do and strive to be the best in our industry; through amazing people, beautiful product, innovative designs and evolving store concepts.
- Ensure customer service is of the highest standards at all times
- Be a role model for your Sales Consultants and Stylists with your own service standards
- Support your Manager in achieving company sales targets and operational goals
- Encourage the growth of a high performance team through productivity targets and service coaching
- Protect the Kurt Geiger brand and ensure all Sales Consultants and Stylists meet personal presentation standards
- Maintain store visual standards
- Open and close the concession ensuring adhering to all cash handling and security procedures
- Provide support to other local branches as and when required
- At least 1 year Senior Sales, Key Holder or Supervisor experience
- Background with a fashion-forward footwear, accessory or fashion brand
- A customer service ambassador
- Proven ability to drive sales and team
- Immaculately presented and representative of our luxury/fashion forward brand in every way
- Competitive basic hourly rate
- Generous commission structure
- Enviable discounts
If you’re successful, you will work for a business which recognises that amazing people are the key to driving our business forward and fulfil our vision of being the world’s leading multi-channel retailer of luxury branded shoes and accessories. We are a fast-paced business where no two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable; but we will reward your hard-work, commitment and loyalty with a fantastic benefits package and very real opportunities for progression.
To apply; hand CV in to Courtenay O'Hara in branch