Office Shoes are looking for candidates to apply for the position of a Stockroom Manager.
You will be supporting the sales team and the Store Management to drive sales and maximise profit opportunities for the store, and to ensure the Sales and Management team continuously aim to achieve all KPI’s.
You will be accountable for supporting all members of your team within the store and this position will require you to train and coach colleagues on stockroom processes to ensure that all Company procedures and standards are adhered to.
You will inspire and lead teams to deliver high standards and demonstrate our brand behaviours.
Be able to identify areas and opportunities for improvement to sustain maximum commerciality across the business.
In order to apply you will need to be currently working in a management role and possess a minimum of 2 years retail management experience.
We are looking for someone who is;
• Passionate about fashion, footwear and the OFFICE product
• Extremely high standards
• Enthusiastic, energetic & confident
• Well presented/groomed and represents our brand in every way
• Highly organized and motivated
• Numerate and analytical
• Strong leadership skills
• Good at prioritizing and meeting deadlines
• Able to work in a high pressure environment
• Experienced in managing health and safety at work
• A professional and flexible work attitude is essential
Closing date 24.04.2015
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com clearly stating the position and location Eldon Square you are applying for.