The White Company within Fenwick is looking for candidates to apply for a temporary Sales Advisor position.
Maximise sales and provide excellent customer service while adhering to all company standards, policies and procedures. Represent The White Company to the highest standards in all daily activities.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• To provide excellent customer service and surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity;
• To identify customer needs and answer product related questions. Be able to respond to queries on product’s price, features and benefits;
• To ensure that all customers’ mail orders are completed efficiently and on time;
• To take every opportunity to capture customer data in order to expand TWC database and encourage customer loyalty;
• To be able to resolve customer complaints promptly and successfully by investigating problems, developing solutions and making appropriate recommendations to the management;
• To be prepared to walk extra mile for all TWC customers.
Driving the Sales:
• To maximize every selling opportunity to achieve store and individual sales targets and KPI indicators;
• to optimize product knowledge to the best advantage in recommending and drawing customer’s attention to the products in order to provide second to none customer service and maximize selling opportunities;
• “Advise and Surprise” to ensure that we are encouraging our customers at every opportunity to purchase more products.
• To attend and participate in store meetings and training sessions as required by your manager;
• To ensure that good communication with your colleagues is maintained;
• To foster a team working attitude and be open to constructive feedback;
• To offer help and support to other colleagues when needed or asked by the managers.
Maintaining Company’s Standards:
• To enhance and maintain brand standards on visual display and merchandising, cleanness and general housekeeping standards;
• To adhere to company’s dress code and appearance policy and conduct as outlined in the Employee Handbook and company’s policies and procedures;
• To follow TWC policies and procedures to maintain the security of stock, customer records and cash handling;
• To ensure that time keeping, attendance and lateness is in line with company’s policies and procedures;
• To be aware of Health & Safety requirements in the store and communicate all potential issues risks to the Store Manager.
Essential skills and personal attributes:
• Understand and be able to apply our brand values;
• To be approachable and available to assist our customers with their shopping experiences;
• The ability to deal with the management team;
• Enthusiasm and commitment to always provide excellent customer service;
• Wiling to adapt and take on new challenges;
• Strong selling skills;
• Always presents a professional image;
• Successfully able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities;
• The ability to maintain professionalism under all circumstances;
• Works effectively and efficiently alone and in the team;
• Prepared to go extra mile when needed;
• Seeks opportunities to be proactive;
• Has a passion for excellent customer service;
• Demonstrates respect and politeness and regularly exceeds customer expectations;
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Desirable skills and personal attributes:
• Demonstrate retail sales experience in a customer focused environment.
To apply, please visit the store and hand in your CV.