Eurochange is looking for candidates to apply for a permanent Cluster Manager position.
Salary £18,000-£21,000 Plus Uncapped Bonus & Benefits
At eurochange they operate in a fun, team-oriented environment, which is focussed on maximising sales, whilst providing their customers with expert advice on all of their foreign currency needs. Due to the expansion of the business we have an exciting opportunity for a Cluster Manager.
As a Cluster Manager, you have the opportunity to join a growing business and to lead and manage a team across a cluster of branches. Therefore you need to be passionate about delivering an excellent customer service experience, whilst ensuring sales targets are achieved.
The role is varied and your main responsibilities will involve:
• Being a role model in providing excellent customer service
• To lead by example and motivate and inspire your team to put the customer first
• Managing performance and ensuring your team hit their targets
• Ensure the team is compliant with Company policies and procedures
• Arrange local marketing initiatives to promote the business
As Cluster Manager, your skills and experience will include:
• A successful record of team management
• An enjoyment of working with people and developing great relationships
• A passion for delivering results and exceeding expectations
• Excellent supervisory and coaching ability
• Previous experience working in high volume and fast-paced environment in either the retail or banking sectors
You should also have a full driving licence and own transport and be willing to travel.
If you feel that you have the right aptitude and experience required for this role, please apply by visiting the careers page on their website - www.eurochange.co.uk and completing their online application form. Alternatively, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If sending a CV please state clearly in the subject line of your email: “Cluster Manager (S) North East". Failure to do this will result in your application not being processed.
Closing date 16/10/2015