Win a 3D smart TV, in association with Boxing Day blockbuster 'Unbroken'.
Academy Award® winner Angelina Jolie directs and produces Unbroken, an epic drama that follows the incredible life of Olympian and war hero Louis “Louie” Zamperini (Jack O’Connell) who, along with two other crewmen, survived in a raft for 47 days after a near-fatal plane crash in WWII—only to be caught by the Japanese Navy and sent to a prisoner-of-war camp.
Adapted from Laura Hillenbrand’s (“Seabiscuit: An American Legend”) enormously popular book, Unbroken brings to the big screen Zamperini’s unbelievable and inspiring true story about the resilient power of the human spirit.
Unbroken is in cinemas from Boxing Day.
To win this fantastic Panasonic Viera LED HD 1080p 3D Smart TV, 47”, Freeview HD with freetime, enter our competition.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• (“Terms”). By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion.
• Enter by completing the form on the competition page and correctly answering the question if applicable.
• The closing date is (05/01/2015) and the winner will be chosen at random and notified before (09/01/2015).
• Only one entry per person per centre will go into the prize draw No purchase necessary.
• Prize must be collected in person from intu Eldon Square.
• By submitting your email address you agree to being contacted in the future by email by intu Eldon Square You can unsubscribe at any time using the link on future emails or by writing to: intu Eldon Square Marketing Department, Eldon Court, intu Eldon Square, Newcastle Upon Tyne. NE1 7JB.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
• intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prize winner will be notified via contact details provided.
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Eldon Square within 5 days of the notification date, intu Eldon Square reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The prize winner may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• The prize winner must be able to collect the prize from intu Eldon Square in person within 3 months of being notified and photo ID will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) in exceptional circumstances, vary, amend or cancel this promotion at any time on reasonable notice, including varying the closing date for the promotion; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the promotion if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) amend these Terms, in which case we will use reasonable efforts to notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this promotion or the prizes.
• 19. This promotion is run by intu Properties Ltd, a company registered in England No 5086815 (“we”, "us” or “our”).
• 20. Any queries in relation to this promotion should be directed in writing to intu Eldon Square Marketing Department, Eldon Court, intu Eldon Square, Newcastle Upon Tyne. NE1 7JB.
• 21. These Terms and this promotion are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
All prizes are subject to the following:
a) The Prize must be delivered to one UK address.
b) All prize elements are subject to availability.
c) The Prize Provider reserves the right to substitute any prize with a prize of equivalent value.
d) Anything not specified in these terms and conditions as being included in the prize package is excluded.
e) No cash alternative is offered for any Prizes and they are non-transferable and non-refundable. Winner cannot change, vary or substitute the prize.
f) Prize Provider is not responsible for any aspect of the Prize which is provided by a third party, including unsatisfactory quality or late delivery.
g) Other than for death or personal injury resulting from the Prize Provider’s negligence and so far as permitted by law, the Prize Provider hereby excludes all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense, whether direct or indirect, howsoever caused in connection with the Competition or any aspect of the Prize.