Are you looking for the chance to showcase your talent to a larger audience?
Imagine the crowd chanting your name as you put on a show in one of the highest profile venues in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Someone will be living that dream this month, as we give you the chance to perform in the #intuSpotlight as part of our Everyone's Invited event on Sunday 28th June.
If you have an amazing talent, from singing to break-dancing and from guitar playing to magic tricks, we want to know.
Simply send us a video clip (or a link instead) that showcases your talent to email@example.com and you could bag yourself a performance slot at the event, performing in front of the Geordie public!
Plus, to sweeten the deal we'll be treating the performers to a £100 intu Eldon Square gift card.
So don't delay, send us your footage and you could be rocking the #intuSpotlight with us on 28th June.
The deadline for entries is Sunday 21st June.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• (“Terms”). By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 10 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion.
• All entrants below the age of 16 must have permission to enter from their parent/guardian. Parent/guardian must also be able to accompany entrant on day of performance.
• Enter by sending a video or link to video of you performing your talent to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The closing date is 21/06/2015 and the winner will be chosen by a panel of three judges, based on talent and appropriateness to venue and audience and notified before 24/06/2015.
• Prize must be collected and used in person from intu Eldon Square. Entrants must be able to perform at intu Eldon Square between 12pm and 4pm on 28/06/2015.
• By submitting your email address you agree to being contacted in the future by email by intuEldon Square You can unsubscribe at any time using the link on future emails or by writing to: intuEldon Square Marketing Department, Eldon Court, intuEldon Square, Newcastle Upon Tyne. NE17JB.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
• intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prize winner will be notified via contact details provided.
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Eldon Square within 3 days of the notification date, intu Eldon Square reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The prize winner may be required to take part in some promotional activity as a condition of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you are required to take part in such promotional activity, you agree that we may (but are not obliged to) use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• The prize winner must be able to collect the prize from intu Eldon Square in person within 3 months of being notified and photo ID will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render an entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) in exceptional circumstances, vary, amend or cancel this promotion at any time on reasonable notice, including varying the closing date for the promotion; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the promotion if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) amend these Terms, in which case we will use reasonable efforts to notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this promotion or the prizes.
• 19. This promotion is run by intu Properties Ltd, a company registered in England No 5086815 (“we”, "us” or “our”).
• 20. Any queries in relation to this promotion should be directed in writing to intu Eldon Square Marketing Department, Eldon Court, intu Eldon Square, Newcastle Upon Tyne. NE1 7JB.
• 21. These Terms and this promotion are governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.