To celebrate the launch of Disney’s fantastic new live-action feature Cinderella, releasing 27th March, we are offering a lucky family the chance to win a magical overnight visit to London with a £200 shopping spree at Hamleys Toy Store, Regent Street. The prize also includes a family ticket for 4 so that you can see the new Cinderella film at a cinema of your choice.
To be in with the chance to win answer this simple question.
Competition Prize Package:
First Prize: A £200 shopping spree at Hamleys, Regent Street, London; One family pass of x 4 tickets to a screening of Cinderella at a cinema of your choice. Travel and accommodation included (see terms and conditions).
1 runner up prize: A family pass of x 4 tickets to see Cinderella at a participating cinema (see list of participating cinemas)
CINDERELLA WEBSITE COMPETITION
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion.
• To enter visit intu Eldon Square at www.intu.co.uk/eldonsquare and enter your details for your chance to win: https://intu.co.uk/eldonsquare/competitions/cinderella-competition
• The winners will be selected at random and notified before 6pm on Monday, 30th March 2015.
• Not more than one entry per person will go into the prize draw.
• First prize draw: Entries will be aggregated with all other entries from other intu centres (and on-line) for a chance to win the available prize.
• Runner up prize draw: One runner up will be drawn from entries from each intu centre.
• The prizes are:
• 1st prize:
o A £200 shopping spree at Hamley’s Regent Street
o One family pass of x 4 tickets to a UK screening of Cinderella. Please note that anyone under 18 should be accompanied by an adult.
o Winners will be accommodated at K West, a boutique 4 star hotel (http://www.k-west.co.uk/) located 5 mins walk from Shepherd’s Bush tube station. This will consist of two rooms which will be either Deluxe Twin or Deluxe Double Rooms.
o Travel will be a return train journey (x4) at suitable times to London from a destination selected by winner within the UK.
o Shopping Spree, accommodation with full breakfast, travel and family pass will be arranged by Disney
• 1 runner up prizes of:
o A family pass of x 4 tickets to see Cinderella at Empire Cinema, Newcastle upon Tyne.
• No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
• intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prize winner will be notified by email
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Eldon Square within 3 days of the notification date, intu Eldon Square reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu Eldon Square. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
MAKE UP FOR EVER arrives at DebenhamsMore info
Filmore & Union Now OpenMore info
Discover coffee redefined at NespressoMore info