To provide exceptional service to Lancôme customers and achieving sales target
To be successful:
• Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
• Have a desire to learn fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques to provide best results for clients.
• Generate sales to achieve sales target by applying brand selling method, product knowledge and able to follow basic service flow.
• Are comfortable to traffic stop when relevant, to share Lancôme beauty with more people.
• Ability to use POS software and other digital systems required to successfully run the counter.
• Maintain the counter/store quality and merchandising including appearance and cleanliness of counter/store, follow merchandising guidelines and ensure on shelf product availability.
• Develop positive relationships with department store floor managers and head office.
• Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
• Convey passion and master story telling.
• Connect with our clients and care, provide good solutions and after sales/clienteling.
Working with us, you will be at the heart of our ambition to win over another 1 billion consumers and offer the best in beauty to everyone on the planet. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills through our unique training and development programmes, as well as receiving a competitive salary package and excellent benefits, including amazing discounts across the L’Oréal portfolio.
How to Apply:
Via the l’Oreal website