- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 30 Mar, 2016
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketing Coordinator
REPORTING TO: Marketing Manager
Objective of role
- Drive, develop and deliver digital marketing plans and content to increase market share for intu Derby, whilst consistently working for the benefit of the wider intu group.
- Drive and manage annual digital plans for the centre to support key business and campaign objectives, ensuring all activity is in line with national intu digital strategies.
- To support the Central Marketing Team, Regional Marketing Manager, Marketing Manager and Assistant Marketing Manager by helping to scope and then roll-out of new digital group-wide initiatives, campaigns and activities across intu shopping centres.
- Actively drive, monitor and champion key performance indicators for all digital activity.
- Proactively report on all digital activity as required, including campaign evaluations, monthly reports and quarterly plans.
- Responsible for all marketing communications online including websites, social channels and digital media recommendations and implementation as part of centre marketing and event campaigns.
- Management of centre website, acting as brand guardian for digital communications, ensuring all communications and activity meet required intu standards and actively promote the latest news from the centre.
- Drive, recommend and produce compelling content to support key categories e.g. trend guides and gifting / seasonal products and ensure content is refreshed and is up to date.
- Manage all retailer content across digital platforms (app,website & touch screens) in a timely manner, including new stores, new ranges, events and key promotions. Oversee management of retailer vacancies.
- Manage all social media platforms, recommending and delivering innovative and engaging content to increase users/fans to set targets. Provide crisis management support on social media as required.
- Drive and manage all email communications, including planning in conjunction with campaign and event periods, copy writing, targeting and full post send analysis.
- Develop innovative video and dynamic content and maximise its reach through new digital channels.
- Monitor, recommend and deliver SEO plans, using results to define future campaigns.
- Recommend strategies to extend SEO through online PR and blogs, identifying new opportunities and sharing learnings with the national digital team.
- Act as guardian for customer data, oversee management of efficient data processes in line with company procedures, report and analysis KPI performance and manage annual data plans.
- Build strong relationships with retailers to drive digital content, provide proactive ideas to support new and struggling retailers.
- Recommend and deliver digital strategies and plans to support and promote the centre through development, including live content on the website/s, social feeds and developing databases to agreed targets.
- Ensure the intu app is up to date, accurate, current and promoted in centre.
- Support the Marketing Manager to implement annual marketing plans to support gift card targets, maximising online sales around key gifting periods.
- Work with the national Digital Strategy Manager and Digital Marketing Manager to continue the development of the intu website and help support initiatives for driving data capture and engagement levels.
- Work with the national Digital Strategy Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and Centre Team on driving and evaluating new digital technologies and any development projects which may come as part of the wider group site development.
- Work with Digital Marketing Executives (or equivalent) at other intu centres to drive, learn, implement and share best practice.
- In conjunction with the Marketing Manager, support digital budget management and demonstrate positive return on investment.
- Provide support to the Marketing Manager and Assistant Marketing Manager in production of centre presentations as required.
- Support the local marketing team with campaign and event delivery offline, as required.
If you are interested, please send a copy of your covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org