Job Title: Business Support Co-ordinator – HR
Department: Business Support
Reporting to: Business Support Manager
Location: intu Derby
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week, 8.30am to 5.30pm with 1 hour (unpaid) for lunch
Salary: £17,000 to £22,000 dependant on experience
Start Date: TBC
Description: Intu are currently seeking a highly experienced, articulate and motivated Business Support Co-ordinator to join our Business Support Team providing consistent world class administration to our shopping centres.
Intu is committed to a heritage of professionalism and quality that makes us a respected supplier of integrated services in our industry. We offer a range of contractual services to cover the most demanding of service needs and our Business Support Team provide the key foundation for our front line team.
At intu we recognise that the growth and success of our company is dependent on the people we employ and the way that they are developed and grow within our organisation.
This role will include a variety of tasks including:
• Develop close working relationships with internal customers and service providers to fully understand the business
• Present all outputs of the Business Support Team accurately, to a high standard and in a timely manner
• Support the BSM in driving best practice within the Business Support Team
HR: All aspects of our HR processes including:
• Recruitment support including sifting applications, scheduling assessments/interviews and issuing offers of employment
• Produce the scheduling, correspondence, minute taking required to support any employee relations issue at the centre
• Preparation & checking of new starter/leaver paperwork
• Data inputting of absence notification forms for sickness and all other types of absence
• Completion and checking of monthly payroll information to the payroll administration team and liaising to resolve any issues or matters arising
• Production of HR reports, including sickness and recruitment reporting
• Complete tracking for staff annual Personal Development/Training Plans, Good Service Awards and Performance Management etc.
• Arrange inductions & training courses as dictated by the Business Training Matrix and other ad hoc courses as required; includes sourcing training, organising delegate attendance, arranging appropriate venues and materials needed
• Training reporting - supporting the centres Operational team in reporting for all training, including compliance, risk assessment reviews H&S and Operation delivery
• To work closely with the HR Administration support team and the HR Business Partner to deliver world class HR services
• To provide cover and support to other areas of the business support unit when required
• Any other duties may reasonably be required from time to time
• Excellent Customer Service skills, with previous experience of dealing with internal and external clients
• Polite, professional, articulate, outgoing and a confident communicator (both written and verbal)
• A high level of interpersonal skills and a willingness to work as part of a team
• Ability to prioritise workload and meet the daily demands of the team either working alone or as part of a team
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office applications, skills in Excel, Word and mail merge are of particular importance
• Adaptable and flexible whilst working in a busy multi skilled office environment
• Excellent attention to detail and presentation
• Previous experience of working as an HR assistant/administrator
• Understanding the need for confidentiality when dealing with both internal and external information
• Working knowledge of HR information systems
• Basic knowledge of UK and EU employment legislation, in particular statutory obligations surrounding absence, pay and contract law.
Closing date: 13th February 2015
To apply: Visit our recruitment website https://ecentral.europa-services.co.uk/AccessSelect.recruitintu/Recruitment/Vacancies.aspx