- The competition closes at 4pm on 30th March 2015.
- The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address. except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu properties.
- Competition overview: Simply visit www.intu.co.uk/derby and tell us your favourite trend, enter your contact details and submit the entry form for your chance to win a VIP shopping experience.
- There is one national prize across all 15 intu centres which includes:
1x £500 intu gift card for the winner only. Gift cards can only be used at intu shopping centres.
Personal Shopper & colour consultant experience for the winner and three friends
Makeover - hair and make up for the winner and three friends
1x Michael Kors Watch worth £175 https://intu.co.uk/shop/product/1350154.
1x Michael Kors Selma pink small cross body bag worth £195.
1x hamper of fragrance, make up and beauty products worth £150.
- Prizes cannot be transferred and the winner when contacted will be asked which intu centre they would like their gift card from.
- No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
- intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- The winner will be selected at random (from all entries across the 15 intu centres) and will be notified by email.
- Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu within five days of the notification date, intu reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
- There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange
- The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
- The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
- The prize winner must be able to collect the prize from their chosen local centre in person within three months of being notified and photo ID will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
- Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
- The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu Derby. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.