On Saturday 2nd May Miss Selfridge will open a concession in Topshop on Level 2. To celebrate, we have a £150 Miss Selfridge Gift Card up for grabs.
All you need to do is enter your details for your chance to win. Good luck!
1. The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion.
2. To enter visit intu.co.uk/derby and enter your details on the Miss Selfridge competition page between Tuesday 23rd April and midnight on Sunday 31st May 2015.
3. The winners will be selected at random and notified before the end of June 2015 via email.
4. Only one entry per person will be valid. No purchase is necessary to enter.
5. The prize: 1x £150 Miss Selfridge Gift Card. There will be 1 winner.
6. No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
7. intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
8. The prize winner will be notified by email.
10. Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Derby within 5 days of the notification date, intu Derby reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
11. There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
12. The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
13. The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
15. The prize winner must be able to collect their prize from intu Derby in person within 3 months of being notified and photo ID will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
16. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
17. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
18. The name and county/town of the winner(s) will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu Derby. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.