We have a prize package up for grabs for an awesome teacher! It includes a £100 intu Gift Card and a meal for two at Joe's Kitchen.
So... we want to hear about all the great teachers out there! It could be your teacher if you are at university or college, or your little ones teacher if they are at school. All you need to do is tag us on Twitter including the name of an awesome teacher in the tweet, along with a reason as to why they deserve to win. Make sure you include #topteacher too!
The wining teacher will be selected by a Panel of Judges and we will notify the person who nominated them on the evening of Thursday 9th July. The prize must be redeemed on either the 16th or 17th of July and could involve press coverage, including a picture in the paper!
1.The competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion.
2. To enter visit the intu Derby Twitter page and nominate a Teacher/Lecturer by tagging @intuderby, naming your nominee with a reason for your nomination and include #topteacher.
3. The competition closes at 4pm on 9th July 2015, and 1x winning teacher will be selected by a Panel of Judges and the person who nominated them will be notified immediately via Twitter. They will then need to liaise with intu Derby to ensure that the winning teacher/lecturer (the person they nominated) is contacted and redeems their prize.
4. Only one entry per person will be valid. No purchase is necessary to enter.
5. The prize: A Teacher Pamper Package which will include a £100 intu Gift Card, a personal shopper experience with M&S, a Goody Bag from M&S, dinner for two at Joe's Kitchen on Level 2, and 2x Showcase Cinema de Lux tickets.
6. No expenses incurred in connection with the prize draw will be paid other than as set out in these terms and conditions.
7. intu reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
8. The winner must be able to redeem the prize on the 16th or 17th July 2015.
10. Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Derby within 5 days of the notification date, intu Derby reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
11. There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
12. The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection. This could include a feature within the Derby Evening Telegraph.
13. The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
15. The prize winner must be able to collect their prize from intu Derby in person within 3 months of being notified and photo ID will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
16. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
17. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
18. The name and county/town of the winner(s) will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu Derby. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws
19. This competition is not associated with, run by, or managed by Twitter.