Terms and conditions: Peppa Pig duvet set
All applicants must be available to collect the prize in centre themselves.
All applicants must collect the prize from Sharps Bedrooms
1. The giveaway is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over with a UK postal address.
2. The prizes are provided by Sharps Bedrooms.
3. Promoter of the giveaway is intu Shopping Centres plc
4. This giveaway is not open to employees of intu properties plc or anyone professionally connected with the giveaway.
5. The giveaway will open on Monday 12 August and closes on Friday 16 August at 10:00am. There is 1 chance to win, simply tell us your favourite Peppa Pig character on our Facebook post.
6. There will be one winner selected at random from all entries by an independent adjudicator. Winners will be notified by intu via Facebook, comments within two working days from the close of the giveaway. Winner will be contacted via Facebook messenger and asked to confirm their identity, age, phone number and home address.
8. If there is no response from the chosen winner within two working days confirmation intu reserves the right to redraw a winner and re-award the relevant prize.
9. Multiple entries are not allowed, but multiple entries across the competition days are allowed. No purchase is necessary.
10. The prize to be given away as part of this giveaway are as follows:
11. The winner will be required to send their details to intu Derby. Any costs associated with the collection of the prize by the winner are the responsibility of the winner.
12. The Prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
13. intu reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it deems, at its sole discretion, to contravene the spirit of the giveaway, and any Prize if awarded must be returned immediately.
14. The Prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions. The winner agrees that the cost of and the responsibility for complying with such additional terms and conditions will be borne solely by the winner. We reserve the right at any time to substitute an alternative prize of similar or greater value. Further, we reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the giveaway (including altering the Prize) by changing these terms and conditions. No communications will be entered into by us regarding this.
15. intu cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
16. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
17. Entry into the giveaway constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
18. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
19. The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu.
21. All entrants’ data will be used solely for the purpose of contacting the winner. Any entrants who have opted in to receive more information from intu, by ticking the opt in box on the giveaway form will receive further communications from intu. Data is stored securely and you can opt out at any time by clicking unsubscribe on any intu email you receive. You can write to us at any time to obtain a copy of your personal data and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, you may have your personal data erased, rectified, amended or completed. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to the Data Protection Officer, intu Properties plc, 40 Broadway, London, SW1H 0BT