To celebrate a sizzling summer of festivals including Radio 1's Big Weekend and Latitude Festival we've teamed up with Pandora to offer you the chance to win a Pandora moments Double Woven Leather bracelet (worth £45).
To enter, like and follow us on Twitter @intuChapelfield and answer a simple question:
'What is your most essential item to take to a festival?'
The bracelet is a great accessory to add to any outfit, whatever festival you are heading to this year and will prepare you for what is set to be one of the best events to ever grace Norwich.
Competition opens at 8am Thursday 21st May and ends at 5pm. Winner will be chosen at random shortly after.
Competition Terms and Conditions
• The competition is open to all UK residents aged 16 years and over with a UK postal address except persons connected with this promotion or employees of intu Properties.
• Competition overview: intu Chapelfield is inviting customers to tell them what their most essential item is to take to a festival? Answers must be given on the intu Chapelfield Twitter page (@intuChapelfield) using the hashtag #intuBIGTREAT between the hours of 8am and 5pm on Thursday 21st May 2015.
• Competition runs for one day only on Thursday 21st May and ends at 5pm.
• Winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries.
• Only one entry per person on Twitter is allowed. Subsequent entries will not be counted in prize draw.
• Prize is restricted to one prize per person i.e. you can only win once.
• The prize is: 1 x Black Pandora moments double woven leather bracelet (either for Men or Women).
• Intu Chapelfield reserves the right to substitute a prize or part thereof with a prize of equal or higher value in the event of unforeseen circumstances and/or withdraw or amend the promotion at any time without prior notice.
• The prize winner will be notified on Twitter.
• Should the prize winner be unable to accept the prize or not respond to intu Chapelfield within 5 days of the notification date, intu Chapelfield reserve the right to draw an alternative winner.
• There are no cash alternatives: the prize must be accepted as offered, is non-transferable, subject to availability and cannot be exchanged. Products/prizes obtained through the promotion are not subject to refund or exchange.
• The winner agrees to participate in any and all advertising, promotion or other commercial activities relating to the prize draw and consents and agrees that their photograph, image, likeness and voice may be used by intu in all related promotional activity without any rights of prior approval or inspection.
• The selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Intu Chapelfield cannot accept any liability for any entries which are late, lost or incomplete.
• The prize winner must be able to collect the prize from our Customer Service Desk in intu Chapelfield in person within one month of being notified and photo ID will be required. No bulk, third party or trade entries accepted.
• Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of the above terms and conditions.
• Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will automatically render a prize draw entry void. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law.
• The name and county/town of the winner will be available for one month after the prize draw closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the promoter intu Chapelfield. By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to intu who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
Are you taking part in Veganuary this 2019?
Giraffe have introduced their brand-new vegan menu as part of Veganuary including a delicious beetroot and quinoa burger, tasty sides and a dessert not to be missed!
The plant-based 'Up-Beet Burger' is made with beetroot, quinoa and soya patty on a bed of carrot and peppers served with skin-on fries - a delicious meat-free alternative if you're tak…More info
We are super excited for the new arrival of Brows which has just opened in House of Fraser!
They offer a range of services:
Brows are offering an exclusive offer to celebrate their opening - £1 eyebrow threading! Only until 10th June, to redeem this offer all you have to do is head over to t…More info
In April, 35 staff members and tenants at intu Chapelfield undertook the Age UK, Dementia Friends training session. The sessions involved learning about types of dementia, how people can live well with dementia, and how those living with it can be better supported in the community.
There is a big campaign underway to make Norwich a dementia friendly and inclusive city. The campaign is aimed at…Read more