River Island is looking for a Sales Manager to work in their Women's department.
This role is responsible for maximising sales through effective analysis of commercial information and ensuring that the best sellers are always in the right place and that the store is visually merchandised to the highest standard.
You will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing your team in order to:
• Maximise profit
• Increase sales
• Connect with our customers
• Keep your store merchandised to the highest standard
You will also need to:
• Ensure company visual merchandising guidelines are adhered to
• Work alongside our field VM team to ensure your store is of a high visual standard
• Ensure sale launch is planned and implemented in accordance with the VM & Operational guidelines
• Ensure graphics and equipment are maintained and carefully stored away
• Have the ability to analyse and action commercial and best seller reports
• Manage a dedicated team of Product Sales Advisors and delegate daily tasks to ensure that the store is visually pleasing at all times
• Provide customers with ideas and options on how to wear our product by keeping up with the latest trends
We are interested in hearing from people who really want to progress their career in retail management. The ideal applicant will be at this level already or an experienced Visual Merchandiser. You may also be an experienced Supervisor looking to progress in to Management.
By joining River Island, you will be joining a business that’s operating hundreds of stores in the UK, Republic of Ireland, Europe, the Middle East, the Far East and further afield!
We like to see our staff progress up through the ranks and therefore internal progression is encouraged in order to retain talent.
We believe fashion should be fun and refreshing which allows us to remain unique, versatile and original.
If this sounds like the job for you and you feel you can really champion the brand, we want to hear from you! Apply via the website here.