HUGO BOSS Norwich is recruiting for various vacancies.
HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
To maximise sales and provide excellent customer service while adhering to all company standards, policies and procedures. Representing the HUGO BOSS Brand to the highest standards in all daily activities
• To provide excellent levels of customer service and surpassing customer expectations at every opportunity
• To maximise every selling opportunity to achieve store and individual sales targets and KPI indicators
• To identify customer needs and answer all product-related questions. Be able to respond to queries regarding price, location, features, benefits and use of HUGO BOSS merchandise
• Demonstrable experience of retail sales in a luxury brand environment
• Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
• Willing to adapt and take on new challenges. A candidate who is driven to continually improve
• Always presents a professional image
HUGO BOSS offers its employees exceptional working conditions in an international environment. If you are interested in the fashion sector and challenges inspire your ambition, we would like to get to know you.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter, including your availability, to email@example.com.