- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 19 Jun, 2017
Boux Avenue is looking for a full-time Team Manager.
As a Team Manager you will maximise sales through supporting the Store Management to deliver excellence in selling & service. You will also assist in recruiting, developing and motivating the team using effective management skills & behaviours. Following up and maintaining all management controls that are in place is also expected including; stock, security, admin, cost control, health and safety and shrinkage at all times.
Competencies and KPI's:
- Results Focus - drive goals, KPI's, targets and objectives in agreed deadlines.
- Customer Service Perfection - ensure the team provides excellent customer service at all times.
- Management Controls - ensure colleagues understand and carry out their key responsibilities that all tasks are effectively managed and monitored.
- Team Building - motivate the team and utilise their different qualities to enhance the overall effectiveness of the team.
- Managing Change Professionally - react quickly to change and implement it positively, handling objections and overcoming obstacles to achieve business objectives.
- Communication - demonstrate the important of communicating with colleagues and others.
- Planning and Organising - effectively schedule and overcome obstacles and adjust plans as necessary, ensuring the right people are in the right place at the right time.
- Leadership - guide individuals towards task accomplishment.
- Colleague Development and Performance Management - train, coach and develop colleagues and take ownership for performance issues and manage conflict effectively. Take responsibility for recruitment and selection.
Candidate must have retail and previous managerial or supervisory experience.
To apply, visit the Boux Avenue website here. Closing date for applicants is Monday 19 June.