- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 13 Mar, 2016
Voted the UK’s coolest footwear brand by Vogue readers and currently Europe’s leading luxury shoe and accessory retailer we are looking for the next generation of talent to join our business. We work hard at Kurt Geiger because we love what we do and strive to be the best in our industry; through amazing people, beautiful product, innovative designs and evolving store concepts.
Kurt Geiger are currently recruiting for a Supervisor based in House Of Fraser Norwich to work 30 hours per week.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Ensure customer service is of the highest standards at all times
- Be a role model for your team and with your own service standards
- Ensure all store and company sales targets, operations goals, policies and procedures are met and maintained
- Actively liaise, communicate and develop good relations with your team and Senior Management
- Maintain a high performance team through effective management of productivity, individual targets, employee relations and coaching on areas of development
- Manage and maintain staff scheduling and meet payroll budgets, remaining reactive to trading patterns
- Rota your team effectively and ensure optimum cover during peak trading periods
- Protect the Kurt Geiger brands and ensure all team members meet personal presentation standards
- Ensure your store maintains excellent visual presentation which is consistent with company guidelines
BENEFITS OF JOINING THE TEAM:
- Competitive basic salary
- Generous bonus structure
- Pension Scheme
- Uniform allowances
- Enviable discounts
To apply please pop into the House of Fraser store and visit the Kurt Geiger concession, handing in a copy of your CV and accompanying Covering Letter. Alternatively, please email: Lauren.Tokeley@kurtgeiger.com. Closing date for applicants is Sunday 13 March.