Here at Jones Bootmaker, we are looking for a positive and enthusiastic Part Time Supervisor working between 16 - 20 hours per week to join our team based in our store in Norwich.
For over 150 years, Jones Bootmaker has created high-quality, stylish collections of boots and shoes. Our signature craftsmanship allows us to create on-trend designs season after season. We have over 100 branches and numerous concessions throughout the UK.
As our Supervisor you will receive a salary of £7.30 per hour plus benefits including:
- 50% off welcome voucher to all new starters
- 25% Staff discount at Jones Bootmaker & Brantano
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Induction training
- Retail Trust membership
- Be enrolled onto our succession/development programme
Key responsibilities of our Supervisor include:
- Deliver Sales and conversion targets.
- Make customers a priority every day for you and your team.
- Lead by example and coach team to deliver a service orientated culture.
- Ensure your whole team deliver a positive, enthusiastic atmosphere in store at all times.
- Deliver daily 10 Commandments and 10 Disciplines throughout the store.
- Drive the entrepreneurial spirit in your whole team.
- Make commercial decisions about the layout and product placements in your store in conjunction with your regional manager.
- Review stock package regularly using commerciality reports.
- Continuously develop your team to ensure all are working to the required performance.
- Implement the company training programme. Ensure team members are given appropriate training and support to do the job effectively.
- Manage wage costs within agreed targets.
The successful Supervisor must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Proven experience in retail or hospitality
- Experience in managing and leading teams
- Sales driven and commercial
- Self-motivated and passionate about achieving results
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven organisation and planning skills
If you have the skills and experience required to become our Supervisor then please bring a copy of your most up to date CV into the store.