Levi Strauss & Co. is driven by strong values, creativity and hard work. Using innovative, sustainable and progressive practices isn’t just how we make our jeans and other products – It’s a principle we value in all of our work.
As a full-time Supervisor at Levi’s you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where change and ideas are celebrated. You will be the fundamental link between our products and customers, whilst supporting and developing our Stylists.
Key parts of the role:
- Support the management team in delivering KPI’s and implementing profit opportunities
- Implement individual, daily and weekly sales targets for the store team to improve store performance
- Monitor KPIs and teams performance through running reports and updating the management team
- Assist with store operations such as stock management, payroll, admin and rota
- Assist with the customers journey by offering an exceptional 1-2-1 service and ensuring the customer comes first
- Inspire, motivate and develop the team through training, coaching and product knowledge
- Deliver the highest level of customer service through team work and living our brand values
- Take on the responsibility of the store in the management team’s absence
- Implementing strong visual standards across the store
Our ideal candidate:
Sharing our values, what we stand for and being passionate about the brand is very important to us. Alongside this, strong customer service skills and experience in not only efficiently managing a team but also a good track record of developing and progressing your team. We are looking for someone with experience in working to and driving KPIs and sales targets within retail as well as a good understanding of store operations.
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Bonus Scheme
- Uniform Allowance + 40% discount
- Pension Scheme
As well as working for a much loved brand in a great working environment, you will also have the opportunity to develop on the skills needed for your future career at Levi’s. So if you’re a lover of all things denim and think this role is for you please submit your application today!
To apply, please send your CV to Neuropefirstname.lastname@example.org. Application deadline is Sunday 28 January 2018.