Established in 1995, The Fragrance Shop is known for its passionate and innovative nature within the health and beauty industry. Our business has grown from a single store in 1995 to more than 170 stores to date. With year on year growth for the past 6 years and ambitious plans for 2016, it is a very exciting time to join our organisation.
SNAPSHOT: To manage the store to achieve the Company objectives by providing excellent customer service; to maximize sales and establish efficient methods of operation; to maximize profitability. The role will include leading customer service focus by playing a hands-on role.
REPORTS TO: Regional Manager/Cluster Manager
1. Develop plans and local initiatives to improve the store’s performance and contribution to the overall company results.
2. Manage a team of consultants by training, coaching, delegating and empowering them to provide excellent customer service in a friendly environment. Take a lead role in resolving customer queries and complaints.
3. Communicate all relevant information to Regional Manager/Cluster Manager and/or Head Office as well as the store. Act as a link in the chain of communication between the senior management of the company and the sales consultants in the store.
4. Ensure that all products are presented/displayed to their best advantage, following guidelines.
5. Actively promote the company and the store in the local market place.
6. Ensure that all products are correctly coded, priced and correct POS is used at all times.
7. Establish efficient operating standards to ensure that all operating costs are kept within budget and that shrinkage is kept to a minimum.
8. Be accountable for implementing legislation regarding security and Health and Safety.
9. Maintain laid down standards of discipline, rules and regulations in regard to recruitment, training, performance reviews, grievances disciplinary and counselling.
10. Continue to develop self and role by studying relevant training materials and store information.
11. Carry out any reasonable tasks as requested by Cluster Manager/RM.
12. All the above to be carried out in a timely, efficient and cost effective manner.
The above is a broad definition of the job responsibilities.
It does not take into account of every aspect of the job because of the areas of flexibility, which the job holder may be required to perform.
1. Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
2. Business related qualification.
3. 2-3 years experience in a supervisory/managerial capacity.
4. Leadership Skills
5. Communication Skills
6. Interpersonal Skills
7. Organisation Skills
9. Commercial awareness
10. Visual merchandising knowledge
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV by email to email@example.com.
We regret that we will only be able to contact candidates shortlisted for interview, therefore if you haven't heard from us within 4 weeks of your application you should assume you have not been successful, but we thank you for your interest in our company.