We are currently looking for a Store Manager to work in our Swarovski store in Intu Chapelfield.
An opportunity to work for one of the largest jewellery brands in the world awaits you.
If you are a professional, outgoing and fast thinking team player with knowledge of current fashion trends and styles, we may have a position for you. If you enjoy meeting and interacting with customers while building relationships and delivering excellent customer service, you should contact us immediately.
You will be required to commit to opening and closing our store to meet the needs of our shift patterns. You will be contracted to 40 hours per week, working any five out of seven days.
•Previous Retail Management experience is necessary
• Proven track record of managing a team in a fast paced retail environment
• Experience working for a luxury brand preferred
• Working within a jewellery environment would be an advantage but not essential
• Possess excellent communication skills
• Be calm and professional
• The ability to positively influence staff
• Be able to lead a team with exceptional sales records
• A good team leader with plenty of self-motivation
• Be adaptable and a quick thinker who is prepared to make decisions
• Be pro-active and enthusiastic with a friendly disposition
• Have an approachable and flexible attitude to work
• Be willing to take on responsibility from day one of your position
• Be able to assist in coaching and developing the team
• Be able to help with stock control
• Be able to record sales figures for data analysis and forward planning
• Possess analytical and problem solving skills
• The ability to establish credibility and authority quickly
• Be committed to the needs of the customer
Measures of Success:
• Sales – annual turnover, transaction made, basket spend, footfall - all against LFL and budget
• Loss prevention – Shrinkage loss, (stock loss or cash loss)
• HR development – training, coaching, staff turnover
• Conversion rate- How many customers you are converting into sales
• Mystery Shop- Customer satisfaction
We offer competitive salaries, outstanding benefits and an opportunity for you to be a part of our high achieving team.
If you feel that you are a qualified candidate please email your CV and a covering letter to Laura@winsorbishop.co.uk.
Closing date for this position is 31.08.16.