At Build-A-Bear Workshop we are always looking to recruit high-flying talented managers.
We are currently recruiting for a Store Manager to join our store in Norwich, intu Chapelfield Shopping Centre.
Our Store Managers are accountable for the overall success of the workshops. They are responsible for directing and leading a team of dynamic individuals to achieve the company objectives in regards to WOW guest experiences, WOW associate experiences, and meeting sales and profitability goals set forth by the company.
The Store Manager establishes and maintains superior professional standards in the areas of sales generation and growth, guest service, associate management and development, store operations, visual presentation, and inventory management.
They will envision themselves as the business owner and ensures that the workshop demonstrates and upholds the values and vision of the company at all times.
The successful post holder should demonstrate the following:
• Ambition and success in current or previous role.
• Exceptional leadership and selling skills.
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills, including verbal and written communication.
• Evidence of attracting and recruiting solid candidates for all positions.
• Proven success with training and developing associates in order to maximise their potential.
• Strong Organisational skills and attention to details.
• Flexibility and adaptability in a fast paced work environment.
• Working in a high energy environment and can demonstrate an appreciation for children of all ages.
If you have experience of managing stores and you are looking for a challenging and a prosperous career we want to hear from you!