- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 13 Jan, 2017
About the Company:
Build-A-Bear Workshop is Welcome to Build-A-Bear Workshop®, Where Best Friends Are Made®. – The leading and only global company that offers an interactive make-your-own furry friend retail-entertainment experience. Making a furry friend gift is a unique and fun experience. You can choose from over 30 furry friends to bring to life and give it a unique personality with hundreds of teddy bear sized outfits and teddy bear sized accessories, too.
About the Role:
- We are looking for an experienced store manager to join our store in Norwich.
- You must have previous high street retail experience with management experience
Duties to include;
- Managing payroll and time keeping procedures
- Managing employee relations
- Leading & developing team
- Processing guest transactions, and following company cash handling procedures
- Managing timely processing and merchandising of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Maintains daily awareness of merchandise in stock, current marketing campaigns and promotions
- Managing recruitment and selection
- Managing children’s parties
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous high street retail experience
- Good leadership and selling skills
- Enthusiastic with a passion to succeed
- Models professional and personal integrity
- Flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment
- Fosters a high energy environment and demonstrates and appreciation for children of all ages
To apply, email your CV with covering letter quoting Norwich/CWM to email@example.com or visit www.buildabear.co.uk for further information.