Hotel Chocolat are looking for an 18 hour Senior Sales Advisor to join our Norwich team. Previous experience of being in a key holder is essential.
Objective of the role:-
• Help to maximise sales for the store and across wider channels
• Provide a first class customer experience
• Work towards taking responsibility for the stores operation during defined periods
• Operate tills and handle financial transactions
• Merchandise and replenish stock as directed
• Assist with deliveries and stock handling as directed
• Undertake cleaning and housekeeping duties
• Continually develop and understanding of the company’s culture, products, ethical initiatives, other areas of the business and reflect this in everyday performance
Responsibilities during short defined periods when responsible for the store’s operation
• Manage the store during the designated period to meet its objectives
• Be the senior contact in store for customers and any other interactions
• Lead the staff and direct their activities as briefed by the store management
• Open and close the store appropriate times.
If you are interested in applying then please bring a copy of your CV with a covering letter outlining your availability and why you want to join our team to the Norwich store.