Eurochange is looking for a full-time Senior Sales Assistant.
Reference FXSSCEM61(M) Norwich
Eurochange is one of the leading independent foreign currency exchange specialists on the High Street, with a large network of bureaux de change located throughout the UK offering currency exchange, traveller’s cheques, cash passports and other products. We pride ourselves on being the Foreign Exchange Experts.
At eurochange we operate in a fun, team-oriented environment, which is focused on maximising sales, whilst providing our customers with expert advice on all of their foreign currency needs. Due to the expansion of our business we are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Assistant for our NORWICH branch.
As a Senior Sales Assistant you have the opportunity to join a growing business and to assist in leading and managing a team across a cluster of branches. You should be passionate about delivering an excellent customer service experience, whilst ensuring sales targets are achieved.
The role is varied and as well as performing a face to face sales and customer service role, your responsibilities will also include:
• Undertaking day to day responsibility for the branch and ensuring that branch standards are maintained
• Assisting the Team Leader in driving the performance of the cluster
• Deputising for the Team Leader and undertaking Team Leader duties in their absence
• Providing daily coaching and training to new cashiers joining the business
• Ensuring that local marketing campaigns and promotions are organised and undertaken
As a Senior Sales Assistant, your skills and experience will include:
• An enjoyment of working with people and developing great relationships
• A passion for sales, delivering results and exceeding expectations
• Some supervisory and coaching ability
• Previous experience working in a high volume and fast-paced environment in either the retail or banking sectors
• 29 days holiday
• Un-capped bonus scheme
• Contributory Pension and Life Cover
• On-line retail discount scheme
• Free Uniform
• Comprehensive and on-going training
• Opportunity for career progression
Previous foreign exchange experience is not essential, as we will provide you with comprehensive training.
Please apply via our website www.eurochange.co.uk alternatively, please email your full CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Senior Retail Sales Assistant (M) Norwich". Failure to do this will result in your application not being processed.