Ted Baker at House of Fraser has various seasonal contracts available.
Must be flexible
Will be expected to work early mornings, late nights.
Will be expected to work over Christmas Week which includes Christmas Eve and Boxing Day.
To maximise sales, provide a high standard of service to the customers and maintain the brand image.
Roles and responsibilities
• Give a warm welcome to all customers at Ted Baker. Is friendly and outgoing and demonstrate GOTFAT with enthusiasm and consistency. Use product knowledge to generate sales and increase customer loyalty to the brand. . Maintains and exceeds company sales KPI.
• Completes all tasks correctly and on time and follows company policies and procedures.
• Reflects the values of the brand in personal presentation and demonstrate passion for the brand.
• Follows merchandising principles and replenishment guidelines in store to ensure that the brand is represented at the highest level.
• Is aware of current targets, promotions, and campaigns in store.
• Have an awareness of the local market and develop client opportunities.
• Observes safety and security procedures. Reports any misuse or theft of stock to a member of management. Uses equipment properly and reports any potentially unsafe conditions.
• Excellence in GOTFAT
• Effective communication skills
• A high level of team participation
• The ability to use initiative and work unsupervised
• Adaptable to the needs of the business
• Brand Identification
CV’s to be send to Rachel Hall and Maxine Lake.
Candidates can either bring a CV into location or email – email@example.com by Saturday 31st October.
Candidates must be available from w/c 15th Nov – 31st Dec.