House of Fraser is looking for a Sales Support Manager.
Our Sales Support teams work in the back of house areas as well as the sales floor working side-by-side with our various Sales teams to make sure our stores are up to scratch, and that our customers – whether in store or online – are getting the kind of shopping experience we’re so famous for.
It might be replenishing and merchandising the products on our shelves, supporting our Buy and Collect departments, or providing the crucial admin support needed for a smooth running operation.
Whatever area of Sales Support you join us in, you can rest assured there’s a structured career path here for you.
• Manages, drives and coaches the team to consistently deliver department KPIs, maximising team potential and operational excellence.
• Exploits all opportunities to maximise profitability and minimise loss, to meet all agreed deadlines and comply with policies and procedures.
• Maintains administration processes, cash handling and POS requirements for both customers and equipment, and ensure HR compliance in line with legislation and company procedures is adhered to.
• Manages and controls an efficient replenishment and stock handling service for the store, including compliance with all guidelines for the movement of stock into and out of the store in conjunction with NDC/EDC and third parties.
• Champions and implements One Best Way principles and practices, ensuring all store teams operate back of house routines and tasks to new guidelines.
• Develops the team to support store multi-channel activities both back of house and on the shop floor, delivering an efficient collection point service when required.
• Consistently demonstrates the ultimate VIP experience for every customer, by effectively managing the internal and external customer relationship, seeking and responding to feedback and resolving complaints in a commercial and positive way.
• Proactively develops direct reports and maintains the Department’s Succession Plan, and plans staff scheduling to meet store demand.
• Utilises tools and support to deal quickly and effectively with underperformance.
• Maintains an effective network of Support Centre colleagues to enhance department performance.
The Ideal Candidate
• Proactive in planning to achieve targets and objectives which deliver profitable outcomes.
• Continuously and proactively improves the quality of service we deliver to all our customers, external, internal and business partners.
• Willingly takes the initiative and consistently does more than is required.
• Respects individuals’ views and positively contributes to a learning environment in which individuals are supported and encouraged to excel.
• Continually asks what more could it be and inspires others to do likewise.
• Behaving consistently and with integrity at all times, realising everyone’s potential to get the best possible result and live the values.
• Provides vision and clear direction to inspire individuals and engages the team to deliver excellence
• Relevant retail operations management experience, including knowledge of cash handling and HR administration with a consistent career path
• Management of a customer facing team
• Proven track record of results delivery through people
• Ability to manage multi functional teams and balance requirements of the department
• Ability to influence store management team to ensure operational compliance
To apply, visit: http://careers.houseoffraser.co.uk/. Closing date for applicants is Saturday 6 February.