Reports to Concession Manager, Liaises as appropriate with other Branch, Distribution, After-sales and Head Office personnel.
To assist Concession Management and ensure the efficient contribution of the sales team to the Branch operation while striving to achieve consistently high standards in core performance areas.
Core Performance Areas:
• Manages the Concession sales team to ensure their effective contribution to the overall performance of the Concession in line with the needs of the business. Take responsibility for the training and motivation of the sales team to optimise individual and collective work performance.
• Undertakes to achieve and exceed Concession and personal sales targets that have been previously agreed with the Concession Manager in line with the needs of the Business.
• Participates in the setting of sales team performance targets with the Concession Manager in line with the needs of the business.
• Develops and maintains a comprehensive knowledge of Company products and services to ensure up to date and accurate information is provided to customers at all time.
• Initiates approaches to potential customers, in line with Company policy and established work practices, in order to achieve a professional, customer focused Company image.
• Assesses customer needs and provides appropriate and accurate information allowing the customer to make an informed purchase decision.
• Identifies opportunities for closing sales and obtains purchasing commitments from customers in line with Company policy and established work practices.
• Promotes sales of protection treatments and optimises use of finance and cash transactions to minimise cost of subsidies and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Accurately completes, as required, all finance and administration documentation in line with Company policy to achieve the prompt and efficient processing of customer orders.
• Maintains contact and manages communication with customers in accordance with Company policy and established work practices to ensure the highest levels of customer service are achieved up to and beyond the delivery of customer orders.
• Proactively contributes to maintaining the appearance of an area of the concession, to ensure that products are displayed in line with Company policy.
• Supervises and assists with the receipt, checking and optimum positioning of display products and point of sale in line with Company policy.
• Actively contributes to the management of Health and Safety within the branch in line with the Company and House of Fraser, Health and Safety policy.
• Supervises general good housekeeping within the concession to ensure the achievement of a clean and professionally presented sales environment.
• Participates in training and development in line with current role and requirements identified to satisfy the role of Sales Manager. Continuously, develops and maintains knowledge, skills and competencies to ensure satisfactory levels of work performance.
• Undertakes, as required, other duties in keeping with the general nature of the position.
• Demonstrates track record of successfully achieving and exceeding targets and objectives
• Proven organisational skills and attentive to detail
• Maintains a consistently smart and professional image
• Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strives to achieve consistently high levels of customer service
• Illustrates the ability to take a leading role in a team environment
• Able to motivate individuals and a team to meet the needs of the business
To apply, click here. Closing date is Wednesday 6 July.