Lancôme at Boots is looking for a part-time Sales Consultant to work 15 hours per week until August 2017.
At a Glance
Lancôme has the philosophy to constantly explore the science of beauty. With Innovative formulas, exclusive ingredients, surprising textures and fragrances, Lancôme is constantly meeting the expectations of more and more demanding customers around the world.
As a Lancôme Skincare Expert, you will have a passion for luxury skincare, make-up and fragrance products, you will also have a strong sales performance in skincare and will know the importance of delivering excellent customer service.
• Has a passion and understanding for the Lancome brand along with the benefits of Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing
• To deliver excellent How to WOW Service at all times, offering the highest level of service, techniques and product knowledge.
• Drive retail by maximising sales and consultations/conversations with your guests
• Comply with the company grooming policy standards to reflect a luxury image
• Ensure the brand image is maintained at all times
• Complete all paperwork accurately and on time
• Achieve counter and personal targets
• Build in store relationships
• Retail excellence-store standards
• To maintain a clean and hygienic work area and adhere to hygiene rules.
• Follow performance to ensure targets are met
• Adhere to ‘Be the Best’ to ensure exemplary customer service
• Know your store objectives as well as the company’s
• Be aware of competitor activity and launches
• Attend in/out store events to create brand awareness
• Full knowledge of the Lancome brand
• Attend all training and seminars
• Plan effectively for launches and promotions
• Follow merchandising guidelines to maintain brand image/awareness
• Assists the Account/Store management team in all aspects of the business
• Implements customer record system for maximum customer and business benefit
• Build and maintain strong in store relations, adhere to any store policies and procedures
• Be able to communicate effectively with store/team/RBM
• Support the team with business opportunities in/out store
• Attends and contributes to team monthly meetings.
this list is not exhaustive
• The team
• Retail Business Manager/ Training Manager
To apply, please email a copy of your CV to Carrie.ENDACOTT@loreal.com. Closing date for applicants is Monday 31 October. Interviews will be held on Tuesday 1 and Wednesday 2 November.