Paperchase at House of Fraser Norwich is looking for two part-time Sales Assistants.
Contract Type: Permanent
Contracted Hours Available: 4 or 8 (with the possibility for overtime during peak trade)
Salary: Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
Closing Date: 30/09/2016
Our stores are at the heart of our business - our sales assistants are responsible for delivering the exceptional customer service that we’re known for. If you’re passionate about our products and want to work in a fast paced, fun environment then we’d like to hear from you. We are now looking for sales assistants on a part time contract for our Norwich House of Fraser store.
To be successful you’ll need to be outgoing and warm, able to build a rapport with our customers to fully understand what they need and help them find what they’re looking for from our extensive range of products.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Key areas of responsibility will be:
• maximising the store's sales and profitability through the delivery of unequalled levels of customer service and effective product knowledge
• meeting individual and team sales targets by maximizing sales at every opportunity
• dealing with customer enquiries professionally and effectively, and in line with the Paperchase customer service programme
• developing the brand name and image of the company through compliance with all company policy and procedures
• promoting high visual merchandising standards; ensuring that store housekeeping standards are continually achieved
WHO YOU’LL BE:
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
• previous retail experience
• high levels of enthusiasm, drive and motivation
• the ability to excel in a fast paced, customer focused environment
• self motivation and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team
• effective communication
• the ability to multitask and effectively manage their time
To apply please pop into store with a copy of your CV and availability of hours.