- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 15 Aug, 2017
Three Store is looking for 3 x Sales Advisors
Job Type: Permanent
Contract Type: 1 x 37.5 hours, 1 x 24 hours and 1 x 20 hours per week
Shift Pattern: Various
Salary: £8.20 per hour
Additional salary & benefits: Bonus potential of 25%, Pension and wide range of other amazing benefits
We haven’t just packed loads of fantastic stuff into our network. We’ve also crammed a lot more job satisfaction into working in our stores.
Something to get excited about:
- So you need a job that’s as satisfying and fun whether you’re working full or part- time.
- You’ll be working in a store that’s more of an experience than a shop. And it’ll be your job to make sure every customer you deal with leaves completely happy.
- You’ll do that by having some great conversations and really getting to know the people you’re selling to. Understanding what they’re after and, thanks to the range and flexibility of our products and services, you’ll soon be able to tailor a package that fits perfectly. Especially as we offer some of the best training around. Before you know it, you’ll be making clever technical products seem simple. It’s sales through a more personal service. And it will help you smash your targets and make every customer feel special.
A background that’ll take you further:
- While you may not have retail experience. You’ll love dealing with customers. And you’ll be fired up by the idea of working with the latest mobile technology. What’s more, as ours is a supportive team culture, you’ll be ready to help out wherever needed.
A bit about us:
- We exist to make mobile better for everyone. Ever since we were created in 2003, we've been challenging and changing the way the industry works by putting customers first and tackling the issues that frustrate and annoy them. We were the first mobile network to take the fear out of using data with our All You Can Eat plans. We were the first to abolish eye-watering roaming charges for people travelling abroad and we were the first network to give our customers 4G at no extra cost. We knocked out sky high prices for calling 0800 numbers before anyone else.
- We’re able to do this thanks to our amazing people who share our passion and belief in making things right.
- For us to be at our best, we need the right team. This is why we’re committed to helping our people fulfil their potential, so they can help us fulfil ours.
- To achieve personal and store KPIs and drive great customer experience by assessing customers through engaging and open conversations.
Roles & Responsibilites
- Proactively achieves personal and store KPIs and to selling and promoting the products that meet the customer needs
- Customer Management
- Builds good relationships with customers through the use of the 'Great Conversations' model to make sure its delivers a great customer experience in store.
- Operational Management
- Performs operational tasks ensuring that the store runs effectively by following established processes.
- Ensures store standards are high and works within current compliance processes, systems and procedures, to make sure that the customer data is accurate and not fraudulent, reporting shortcomings if needed.
- Work Scheduling / Allocation
- Responds to given priorities by determining own work schedule on a daily basis.
- Behavioural Skills
Drive for Results
- Focuses on assessing, measuring and improving performance. Shows drive and determination to meet shorthand
- long-term goals. Specifically, takes accountability; for example, tracking his/her own performance against standards or measures.
- Understanding Others
- Takes an active interest in other people. Seeks to understand their individual perspectives and concerns and accurately hears the unspoken or partly expressed thoughts, feelings and concerns of others. Specifically, recognises emotions; for example, reading body language and facial expressions.
Approach to Thinking
- Thinks through situations of varying degrees of complexity and ambiguity, in order to understand them clearly.
- Specifically, sees basic relationships; for example, identifying simple cause and effect, or pros and cons.
- Information Seeking
- A desire to know more and seek information to inform decisions. Specifically, ask routine questions; for example, asking for background when given a task or assignment.
Attention to Detail
- Manages, tracks and attends to multiple pieces of information, bringing order and clarity. Specifically, monitors others' work; for example, checking to ensure that procedures are followed.
- Customer Focus
- Identifies and meets the needs of internal and external customers, being continually focused on outcomes for customers. Specifically, communicates; for example, reporting back to customers on enquiries, or ensures that others do.
- Technical Skills
- Works under supervision at an elementary level to maximise the volume and value of sales in the store.
- Computer skills
- Supports business processes under supervision by applying an IT basic knowledge and an elementary understanding and effective use of standard office equipment and standard software packages, including the credit check system.
- Uses clear and effective verbal communications skills with guidance (but not constant supervision) to express ideas and deal with customers and colleagues both in store and by phone.
- Commercial Acumen
- Applies basic understanding of the business/commercial environment and objectives, including context and market trends as well as product knowledge, to develop solutions under supervision.
- Works under supervision at an elementary level to deliver established personal plans or perform necessary actions based on recommendations and requirements.
- Planning and Organising
- Works under supervision at an elementary level to plan, organise, prioritise and oversee its own daily activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
- Works under supervision at an elementary level to achieve full compliance with Company rules and regulations.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- General education only, skills are gained through experience. Academic qualification not required.
- Secondary / Intermediate + (5 GCSE)
- Basic experience in a retail/customer facing or similar fast pace environment at an operational level.
- Confidence when talking in front of people is also required.
- Written skills are desirable.
To apply, visit the company website here or click below. Please note, all jobs will be listed separately. Closing date for applicants will be Tuesday 15 August.