Ted Baker at House of Fraser, Norwich is looking for part-time Sales Advisors on a permanent basis to work various hours.
Ted's guide to what the Part Time - Sales Advisor does around here:
Ted’s Mission Statement
Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand. By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted’s high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer. In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: ‘Would Ted do it that way?’
The role of the Sales Advisor is to maximise sales, through a high level of service to Ted‟s customers, always striving to go the extra mile. Be a proud and passionate ambassador of Ted, who understands and promotes the company “Mission Statement” and “Vision”.
Ted’s Core Competencies
• Satisfy the needs of our customer, always
• Pursue growth and opportunities through initiative and proactivity
• Build open and honest relationships with clear communication
• Create a positive team environment, encourage collaboration
• Be proud, passionate, motivated, committed
• Take ownership, be accountable
• Encourage organisation, high standards and efficiencies
To apply, send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively pop into the concession stand in store and speak with the manager.