An exciting opportunity has arisen to join Beaverbrooks as a Sales Consultant at our Norwich store. We are very excited to be growing our already successful sales team, which now provides an excellent opportunity for customer-centric, engaging, sales-driven people to come and join our thriving team.
Beaverbrooks the Jewellers have been a family run business since 1919 and with 68 stores nationwide, we continue to grow whilst retaining our strong family values, which are engrained in the business. We are a retail jeweller that has a reputation for exceptional quality and exacting standards and whose aim is to make it special for every customer, every time.
Our passion for Jewellery is matched by our passion for people. Integrity, enthusiasm and caring underline everything we do. It also happens to be just one of the reasons we have been named amongst the UK's top 25 workplaces for the past 13 years by the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for, at number 16 in 2016.
Our commitment to both charity and our communities has now become part of our DNA. Beaverbrooks donates 20 per cent of post-tax profits to its charitable trust and matches the funds that our people raise for local charities. Since the year 2000, Beaverbrooks have given away almost £10 million to worthy causes.
As a Sales Consultant in our team, you will be expected to have a strong desire to make a real difference to each and every customer you meet. You will do this by creating a wonderful experience, every time, as well as ensuring you have provided all the necessary help for them to purchase items that surpass their needs. Selling is an important aspect within this role, and to succeed you must be prepared to be accountable for your results, and have a keen desire to develop to do this. Support for everyone is important in our environment, and our culture of integrity, passion and caring creates an excellent balance in this busy working environment.
• Achieving personal and branch sales targets.
• Using key KPI's to monitor and develop personal performance.
• Working within the Beaverbrooks Way culture as a way of working life.
• Creating wonderful experiences for each and every customer you meet.
• Adopting sales behaviours that support selling in line with our values.
• Being fully responsible for undertaking and completing all elements of transactions.
• Supporting the visual merchandising standards of the store.
• Complete our 12 month learning programme, and continuously grow your expertise in our jewellery and watch brands.
This role will be extremely rewarding for the right person, allowing you to become more personally involved in such special moments, whilst enjoying the challenge of selling them something just as special. As an award winning company, we will commit to providing all of the support we can for you, including an initial 3 day training event, and a structured 12 months learning programme.
• Structured inductions & ongoing training programmes.
• Fantastic career development opportunities.
• Nationally recognised qualifications.
• Complementary corporate wear.
• 33 days holiday per year, inclusive of bank holidays
• Outstanding staff discounts which extend to your family & friends
• Contributory pension & Life Assurance
• Healthcare Plan
• Regular staff events and occasions
• Charity matching – you raise it, we match it!
• 2 charity days per year
• 2 hours off to give blood & £10 donated to charity
• Flu Vaccinations paid for
• Enhanced maternity package
• Maternity return to work bonus
• Paternity Leave
• Employee childcare vouchers
• Employee & family support & counselling – Retail Trust
All applications must go via our website here.