Eurochange is looking for a Retail Sales Assistant.
Salary: £7.21 - £7.65
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone with a real passion to drive sales, deliver excellent customer service and going that extra mile.
You will be required to:
• Be confident in manner and provide a personable service
• Work on your own initiative to provide the highest level of customer service
• Promote the Eurochange Brand to gain and retain business to increase sales
• Achieve Sales & Service Targets
• Be flexible to work weekdays, weekends and across home sites
• Confident at cash handling on a day to day basis
Previous experience in retail, banking or travel is advantageous but not essential. We offer full training for you to become a foreign exchange expert, as well as an excellent salary, uncapped bonuses and a superb benefits and incentive scheme.
Eurochange LTD is one of the leading independent foreign currency exchange specialists on the High Street, with a large network of bureaux de change located throughout the UK.
If you feel that you have the right aptitude and skills required for this role, please apply by visiting
www.eurochange.co.uk alternative forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com quoting reference “Retail Sales Assistant (M) Norwich” as well as stating if you are interested in the Full Time OR Flexi positions.
Closing date for applicants is 08/09/2016.