Levi Strauss Store Supervisor
Levi Strauss & Co. is driven by strong values, creativity and hard work. Using innovative, sustainable and progressive practices isn’t just how we make our jeans and other products – It’s a principle we value in all of our work.
As a Supervisor at Levi’s you will have the opportunity to work in an environment where change and ideas are celebrated. You will be the fundamental link between our products and customers, whilst supporting and developing our Stylists.
Key parts of the role:
- Deliver the highest level of customer service through team work and living our brand values
- Implementing strong visual standards across the store
- Inspiring your team to maximize their potential and create a great working environment
- Assist with the customers journey by offering an exceptional 1-2-1 service and ensuring the customer comes first
- Support Store Management team in driving sales, implement profit opportunities and exceed store targets
- To assist with the training and development of stylists
Our ideal candidate:
· Excellent communication skills
· Up for the challenge of working in a fast paced environment
· Good People Management skills
· Experience of working to sales targets and KPI's
· 2 years or more in Retail Management
· Good team management skills
· Loves our brand!
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly Bonus Scheme
- Uniform Allowance + 40% discount
- Pension Scheme
As well as working for a much loved brand in a great working environment, you will also have the opportunity to develop on the skills needed for your future career at Levi’s. So if you’re a lover of all things denim and think this role is for you please submit your application today! Send your CV to Neuropefirstname.lastname@example.org