- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 31 May, 2018
Parking Host – Q-Park
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Parking Host to join our team within Q-Park intu Chapelfield.
Any five days Mon-Sun Initial Hours between 15.00 – 23.00 with a possible change to Hours between 08.00 – 23.00 on a shift pattern.
HOURS TO BE WORKED PER WEEK: 40
The Q-Park Group is an innovative European parking organisation providing customers with a positive experience and superb levels of customer service through its high quality parking facilities.
Purpose of the role
- The successful candidate will ensure customer satisfaction whilst adhering to Q-Park’s strict quality standards and maintaining a clean and secure parking environment.
- Ensuring satisfied customers through polite, hospitable and cooperative interaction.
- Constantly providing and ensuring a clean and safe environment for customers and colleagues and general working conditions by operating all cleaning procedures to quality standards.
- Conduct visible, regular patrols to maintain a clean, safe and healthy operating environment.
- Completing all administrative and cash handling tasks accurately and on time.
- Ensuring all car park and office equipment is working and taking corrective action when equipment is faulty.
- Undertake any other tasks as appropriate to meet operational contingencies.
Knowledge, skills & experience required
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role is essential.
- Have a flexible can-do attitude to work.
- Previous cash handling experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications including Word and Excel.
- A full UK driving licence is desirable.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Closing date will be 31/05/2018