- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 20 Mar, 2018
We are looking for an experienced retail Maternity Cover Sales Supervisor who is customer focussed and sales driven - with an eye for visual merchandising for our PANDORA Norwich store. A Sales Supervisor who enjoys the day to day challenge of working in a successful store and has high standards of housekeeping and organisational skills.
- Commercially minded
- Enjoys being on the shop floor interacting with customers.
- Has experience in retail and leading a team.
- Is passionate about customer service, able to inspire and motivate a retail team.
- Is able to act as an ambassador for the store.
- Has excellent visual merchandising skills, an eye for detail, and is able to create colourful and creative displays.
- Has good computer, numeracy skills and admin skills.
- Help driving sales and achieving company objectives whilst providing the highest standards of customer service.
- Achieving high personal sales and strong KPI'S.
- Working with the team to help achieve weekly sales targets and strong KPI's.
- Leading by example and assisting the management with the store team, including, development, coaching and well-being.
- Helping to ensure the team are trained in pricing, sorting, and replenishing stock, and are able to retain excellent displays in store. Managing these activities and assisting where necessary.
- Helping to ensure that all displays are kept up to date, topical and in tune with PANDORA guidelines.
- Making sure that appropriate levels of stock are displayed at all times.
- Maintaining exceptional standards in housekeeping, cleanliness and tidiness.
- Keeping back areas free of clutter and tidy.
- Taking responsibility for the security of the shop premises, maintenance issues, stock and all monies.
- Need to have flexible working hours.
- A passion for people and SALES is essential.
Job Type: Full-time - 40 hours
Salary: £16,000.00 plus commission
Job Type: Full-time
How to apply: Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Tuesday 20 March.