The Senior Cast Member represents the Disney brand, and engages Guests in magical experiences throughout the Store. Their standards are consistently high and they set the example for exceptional Guest Service. They are a mentor and a role model for Cast Members and they support the store managers to create a high energy work environment, to drive the company’s initiatives and to achieve its goals.
- Contributes to impeccable maintenance of company visual merchandising standards, including window displays to ensure store presentation is outstanding
- Able to take responsibility for stage movements, including checking correct POS
- Participates and monitors VM standards in delivery, markdowns, recovery and replenishment
- Provides feedback to Managers and Cast Members to ensure Disney Brand standards are constantly achieved.
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining Disney brand standards.
- Maintains a neat and organised Store both on stage and back stage so that product is clearly represented and available for replenishment.
- Maintains and participates in producing company visual standards to present an outstanding Store environment.
- Ensures that all new product is on stage so that the Guest experiences the most current assortment.
- Assists with stock deliveries and replenishment to agreed standards.
- Participates in markdowns, event set-up and Stage Sets.
- Drives positive results in key performance indicators including sales, conversion, AGS, UPT, and Magic Touch and able to explain these KPIs to cast members
- Provides support and guidance to Cast Members to achieve Talk-Ups
- Sets priorities and manages time effectively and efficiently
- Knows how to provide guest service and which tasks need to be completed in order for the store to achieve sales results (and does them without needing to be asked) using their own initiative
- Able to stage manage if required Achieves financial and productivity goals, as agreed with the management team, through appropriate actions and use of Guest service behaviours.
- Sets priorities and manages time effectively and efficiently.
- Welcomes every guest with a smile and makes eye contact with them, accompanying them through the sales process.
- Performs effective till transactions that enhance the Guest perception and observes all relevant SOPs protecting Company assets including cash handling.
- Sets the example for Cast Members of how to provide guests with a Magical Experience by making the Guest the number one priority
- Promotes Guest loyalty by demonstrating thorough product knowledge and providing exceptional guest service.
- Provides friendly, accurate and efficient service.
- Listens and asks questions to identify and meet Guests’ needs.
- Engages Guests at their level allowing them to become a part of the story.
- Adapts to changing needs of Guests while maintaining a high level of service.
- Learns quickly when facing new obstacles. Uses information to find solutions for Guests and challenges.
- Uses creativity, language, store tools and product to bring stories to life.
- Performs scripted and non-scripted events for Guests in both one-on-one and group settings.
- Mentors, trains and always available to help Cast Members to be able to provide Magical Guest Service
- Understands and helps Cast Members to always remember the Most Important Policy
- Follows all safety guidelines.
- Demonstrates awareness of and compliance to Company Policies (including Loss Prevention and Health and Safety Procedures) and local employment laws and is able to explain these to Cast and Management.
- Ensures integrity of the brand by maintaining Disney Store standards of grooming guidelines and behaviour.
- Participates in Company sponsored events that integrate the Disney brand into the local community (Volunt’EARs)
- Supports initiatives that give back and have a positive impact on the internal and the external community.
- Processes delivery in a fast and accurate manner following all guidelines and achieving process goals.
- Ensures accuracy when completing Stock Inventory Counts and tasks.
- Supports the Management team with Day to Day Administration
- Able to assume key holder responsibilities observing all Company policies and procedures
- Understanding and adhering to the Health and Safety guidelines in regards to manual handling and the use of ladders, as appropriate.
- Passion for interacting with Guests of all ages.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise Guests and tasks.
- Time management and organisational skills.
- Retail/service experience preferred
- Success in taking responsibility in a team
- Experience of training or helping other team members preferred
- Good communication skills.
- Professional appearance.
Additional responsibilities and duties will be assigned based on the needs of the business.