Francis Wain jewellers will be opening at intu Chapelfield very soon and are looking for Christmas temps.
Contract Type: Temporary Christmas Sales Advisors
Are you motivated... passionate about customer services... and love jewellery?
Then why not join us and be part of Francis Wain Jewellers this Christmas!
Your role: Christmas is our busiest time of the year, so we’re even more passionate about really great customer care. Whether it’s helping to pick the perfect present, or promoting our fantastic offers, you will be there to get them into the festive mood.
About you: We are looking for motivated, passionate, talented people with a love of jewellery and customer services.
The successful candidate must have previous similar experience with exceptional communication and problem solving skills and must be passionate about customer services. Finally you'll need to be educated to a good standard in both numeracy and literacy.
The successful candidates will be required to be flexible to their working day.
Shift patterns will be Saturdays 9am to 7pm and Sundays 10am to 5pm.
Please note that due to the anticipated volume of applications expected for this vacancy we will remove the advert when we have met our requirements.
How to apply:
If you are talented, passionate and have the drive to contribute to our success then please forward your CV and cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates who are offered employment will be required to produce proof of identification and proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
Closing Date: 30th October 2014 at 5pm
• To provide excellent customer service so as to optimise and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction
• To merchandise, re-stock, replenish and clean sales areas
• To maintain displays and re-stock shelves as necessary
• To operate the till and handle sale transactions in accordance with company procedures and policies
• To learn about the products and provide customers with specialist product information
• To work to the best of ability to meet sales targets
• To deal with customer complaints in a calm, efficient and helpful manner
• To keep the store and staff area clean and tidy, assist with the upkeep and condition of all equipment, fixtures and fabric of the shop premises
• To be aware of health and safety issues
• To be aware of shop security
• To actively promote the Company’s ethos
• Flexibility in changing working days with notice, to meet operational or other seasonal needs
• Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing, and communicate this to relevant departments in the Company
• Any other duties as requested by an appropriate authority
Minimum of 5 GCSE's (or equivalent) including English and Maths
Previous retail experience in a similar environment
Excellent communication skills
Enthusiastic and friendly disposition
Exceptional customer service and sales skills
High levels of accuracy and use of grammar
Experience in the use of Microsoft Office packages and other similar EPOS systems
Analytical and problem solving skills
Approachable and flexible attitude to work
Motivated and pro-active