intu Chapelfield is now seeking to recruit a Customer Services manager to oversee an in house customer services team at our centre. The Customer Services Manager will be at the heart of ensuring our customer services team deliver a compelling and joyful experience, every time they visit the centre.
As Customer Services Manager the successful candidate will lead and manage the customer services team to deliver a world class customer experience, they will be responsible for driving operational improvement across the team, work closely with our retailers and deliver the strategic goals of the organisation.
In addition, candidates will be able to demonstrate the ability to manage and inspire large teams through excellent communication skills and the development of strong relationships.
Key responsibilities will include; driving customer experience, focusing on the delivery of customer experience initiatives and projects, development and delivery of commercial opportunities within the centre such as gift card sales, leading the customer services team in relation to social media communication with our customers and instilling a passion for customer services with all of our front-line delivery teams. Candidates will have front line customer services management experience, be finically astute, and be capable of managing change quickly whilst maintaining effective services provision.
You must be able to demonstrate:
• At least 3-5 years experience gained in front-line Customer Service Management experience leading large teams upwards of 15 employees.
• Excellence in oral and written communication.
• Experience in organising rotas and working patterns.
• Outstanding motivational and people management skills.
• True leadership skills necessary to achieve ambitious targets.
• A flexible approach and a sense of teamwork.
• Exemplary presentation skills with experience of presenting to and engaging management and delivery teams.
• Financially astute with strong commercial focus applied within a large organisation.
• Capable of managing change quickly and efficiently whilst maintaining effective service provision.
• A high energy professional capable of influencing at a senior level, developing excellence with internal and external partnerships.
• Analytical mind, you can bring clarity to difficult situations.
• Ability to work well with others and continue to deliver results under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to establish credibility quickly.
It would be beneficial if you have:
• Previous experience working for a company in the facilities, retail, and hospitality sector recognized as an employer of choice or striving to obtain employer of choice status.
• Knowledge of facilities management operations.
• Qualification in customer service.
• Qualification in economics or business/commerce.
• IOSH qualified.
• SIA non-front line licence.
• BIFM membership.
• ILM NVQ or equivalent.