- Applications for this job are now closed.
- Expired: 10 Aug, 2016
Zara is looking for a new member of the team to join their commercial Men's department.
- Analyse daily information and react to it accordingly.
- To be in charge of planning the commercial and visual activity of the store in a daily/weekly and seasonal manner.
- Works alongside the operational team to ensure that the best RFID practice is in place at all times.
- Controls product levels in the store and communicate with the senior management any products needs.
- Manages all procedure related to product;
- Orders (filters & blockings)
- RFID reports
- To provide high level of customer service within the store and follow customer service action plans
- To support customer service with product, knowledge and awareness of the following:
- New arrivals
- Replenishment of best sellers
- Offering alternatives
- To resolve customer queries as they arise and refer to senior management when necessary
Training & Development
- To participate in the training and development of commercial colleagues
- Work alongside the management to support the new starters training
Health & Safety
- To ensure good housekeeping is maintained throughout all areas in the store and to communicate with the senior management team in case an accident happens
- To be aware of the risks of employees and customers are exposed to and to be aware of safe work practices and company procedures to overcome them
Experience and Qualifications :
- Previous fashion retail experience
- Good team management skills
- Visual flair and creative thinking required
- Numeric and analytic skills
Skills and Attitudes:
- Passion for fashion
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead by example, motivate and develop staff
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong initiative and self motivation
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Has initiative to identify problems and opportunities to be proactive
- Flexibility and problem solving ability
To apply please email a copy of your CV to Eva Harmati: email@example.com. Closing date for applicants is Wednesday 10 August.